Most of our staff are members of the Association of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) in the UK, with many years` experience in accounting and auditing.
EXSUS TRUST through EXSUS INTERNATIONAL is a member of worldwide organizations of independent accounting and consultancy firms driven by a common vision of providing excellent professional services. Our International professionals commit themselves to constant development of their skills in accordance with worldwide standards and through innovative thinking strive to produce excellent results for their clients.
EXSUS TRUST through EXSUS INTERNATIONAL has offices in Athens, Dubai, London, Moscow, and Nicosia; and affiliated offices in 82 countries worldwide.
Our aim is to provide to our clients a service of outstanding quality and standards and at the same time maintain our professional and business ethics in order to add value to the level of our work and safeguard the interests of our clients. Through our multilingual experts and staff in the audit and accounting department, we are able to service clients in English, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish and Greek.
Audit and Assurance
Through its experienced and qualified auditors, our audit and accounting team is responsible for preparation and presentation of timely and accurate financial information to the shareholders of the companies, outside authorities or other interested parties.
Our Services in this field include:
- Statutory and IFRS audit for companies registered in Cyprus, the United Kingdom, and Ireland,
- Preparation of stand-alone financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS’s),
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS’s).
We use computerized accounting software for recording and preparing accounting records and financial statements of high standard and accuracy.
Our services in this field include:
- Maintenance of proper books and records by using computerized multicurrency, accounting system enabling us to prepare accounts in every major currency,
- Invoicing services,
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, biannual or annual management account,
- Payroll services.
Internal Audit Services
We can also advise clients who need internal audit services in a number of jurisdictions and locations.
Internal audit services include:
- The exercise of special investigations on detection of fraud,
- The preparation and documentation of internal procedures and processes in accordance with clients’ needs and in accordance with regulatory bodies’ requirements,
- The design and implementation of internal audit programs,
- The preparation of internal audit reports for management use and for company internal audit committees,
- Corporate finance and business advisory,
- We assist our clients when they need to make strategic or growth decisions in obtaining capital financing, mergers and acquisitions or disposal of business,
- We assist our clients in making strategic or growth decisions, in obtaining capital financing, in mergers and acquisitions or in disposing of their business,
- Feasibility studies including cash flow reports.
The VAT aspects of transactions between companies within the European Union and other transactions involving EU countries are becoming more demanding and complex and specialized and timely VAT advice and guidance is indispensable.
- Registering companies for VAT in Cyprus, Malta or other EU-countries,
- Advising clients on the regulations and obligations for VAT within the EU,
- Preparing and submitting VAT reports to the authorities,
- Preparing and submitting EC Sales Lists and Intra Stat reports for companies trading within the EU,
- Assisting clients in dealing with VAT investigations and enquiries.
Corporate and Personal Taxation
Clients engaged in international operations or cross-border transactions feel a growing need for proper international tax advice.They must be able to rely on professional tax advice to minimize their tax burden and to be in full compliance with local requirements.
Our tax services include:
- Local tax planning services for both legal entities and individuals,
- International tax planning services for both legal entities and individuals,
- Services related to the interpretation and application of double tax treaties, including the filing of requests for tax residency certificates,
- Preparation and submission of personal and corporation tax forms in different jurisdictions,
- Obtaining tax rulings from the tax authorities in different jurisdictions,
- Assist clients with tax investigations and obtaining tax clearance from the local authorities.